Paper obsessed life coach navigating the everyday stuff with a grateful heart
Hey thanks so very much for stopping by thehopefulbird nest. You're always welcome to join our adventures as we point our hearts at what really matters while enjoying a good dog ruckus or two. The NEST SHENANIGANS blog is a playful glimpse into all things hopeful bird. First of course will be the inside scoop on all things Fin, Duff & Spike . Then there's encouragement, gratitude, journaling and coaching too. My purpose is to raise hope and inspire people to find and shine their light so that the world can be a brighter place. The blog is a tool designed to do just that.
This is not a typical blog. Nope. Not even close. It's a gathering place for hearts and souls longing for encouragement and light. And it's also where Finley's infamous shenanigans unfold into a glorious lesson revealed. Finley is a scrappy stray pup turned king-of-cozy and boss of all good things at thehopefulbird. Together with his faithful companions
Duff and Spike, they teach this paper obsessed creator
and coach about the meaning of life.
The podcast is in the works for an early 2023 launch. I'm all aquiver just thinking about it. By that I mean I'm totally terrified. But my motto (or at least one of them) is to do what scares you a little and lights you up a lot. So stay tuned for an announcement in the depths of winter from the hopeful bird.
At the hopeful bird our purpose is to raise hope.
* The blog welcomes you into our nest where we learn about gratitude, joy, hope and love.
* Our Etsy shop is stuffed with yummy tea/coffee stained journals and the prettiest journaling accessories.
* Our life coaching, 1 on 1 and group, offers guidance to craft the path from where you are to where you want to be
* The podcast (in the works) will be all about joy.
How to pursue it, bank it and make withdrawals.
* Courses offer guidance to build habits to support
your best self
*Hope membership (coming early 2023)
WORK WITH US >